We will be showcasing at Hazmat Conference taking place at the Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, MD. Come visit us at Stand 534!
Bertin Environics is proud to present a “PID on Steroids & Beyond!” Finding and Identifying Unknown Chemical Threats at IAFC HAZMAT on Friday June 9 from 12:30-14:00 in the Holiday Ballroom 5 at the Baltimore Hilton.n.
Our “presenter lineup” will include:
- Brandon Gayle – Gayle Training Solutions LLC – practical use of the ChemProX and RedWave FTIR
- Captain Mike Bloski – Southern Manatee Fire Rescue District – practical applications using the RedWave FTIR and Metrohm RAMAN
- Brian Goodyear – Metrohm USA – RSM
- Jim Fitzpatrick – RedWave Technology – Americas VP Sales & Marketing
- Michael Phillips – President, USA Operations, Bertin Environics
- Robert Ladzinski – Business Development Manager, Bertin Environics
“All-Hazards, All-Risk Response Leaders
The International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) represents the leadership of firefighters and emergency responders worldwide; our members are the world’s leading experts in firefighting, emergency medical services, terrorism response, hazardous materials spills, natural disasters, search and rescue, and public safety policy.”
Book a Meeting
You may now book a meeting with our CBRN specialists to ensure you have your own private time to discuss further on topics of your interest. Fill the form below and use the message box to let us hear the time and date that would be more convenient to you, while attending the show. Our personnel that will be present on the venue will confirm the reservation prior to the event.